Jo is your local Remedial Massage Therapist in Kalamunda
Jo is a qualified Remedial Massage Therapist specialising in:
- Sports Massage
- Trigger Point Massage
- Swedish/Relaxation Massage
- Specialised Massage (Pregnancy)
Contact number: 0438 913 216
Some key benefits of Remedial Massage:
- Reduction in muscle tension. Assists with correction of muscle imbalances and postural alignment.
- Reduces muscle and joint pain.
- Increases lymphatic flow.
- Stimulates blood circulation.
- Eliminates toxins from muscle tissue.
Remedial Massage Therapy can assist with the improvement of the following:
- Muscular and skeletal dysfunction.
- Frozen shoulder.
- Carpel tunnel.
- Tennis elbow
- Sports injuries.
- Range of motion.
- Lower back pain.
Benefits of Relaxation/Swedish Massage:
- Reduces stress.
- Improves circulation, muscle tension and impairment.
- Helps the body to relax, repair and rejuvenate.
- Encourages deep relaxation and calmness.
If I can assist you with any of the above symptoms, or you would like to discuss a different concern, please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to schedule an appointment for you. – Jo Hopkins
Contact number: 0438 913 216.
Professional Registration and Associations:
- Massage and Myotherapy Australia (MMA) www.massagemyotherapy.com.au