Danielle is your local Remedial Massage Therapist is Kalamunda.
Danielle has been practicing for the past three years practicing at a range of different clinics across Perth perfecting a wide variety remedial massage techniques.
Remedial massage is an umbrella term that encompasses: deep tissue; trigger point; MET/PNF stretching; manual lymph drainage; and myofascial release to treat the muscles, tendons and ligaments of the body.
Danielle takes a special interest in sports and rehabilitation work while she continues her study at the University of Notre Dame.
Another interest for Danielle is pre and post pregnancy massage, helping mum before and after having bubs.
Remedial massage can assist with a wide variety of complaints:
- Headaches and migraines.
- Neck and shoulder pain.
- Muscle soreness and aches.
- Back pain.
- Lower back pain.
- Digestive issues.
- Feet and ankles or arms and wrist edema or swelling.
- Injury management including sporting injuries.
Danielle holds the following qualifications:
- Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Cert IV in Swedish/Relaxation Massage
Professional Registration and Associations:
- Massage and Myotherapy Australia (MMA) www.massagemyotherapy.com.au