Maureen is local Clinical Hypnotherapist in Kalamunda.
Often, we travel through life wanting change and not knowing how to go about it. Sometimes we know consciously our circumstances could improve and have often done what we can to create that change, however change doesn’t happen easily at the conscious level and we can feel really stuck. The implication is that when we humans have a problem, it’s simply because we have forgotten or have become disconnected from an ability or resource that we have within us. Hypnotherapy is enabling you to re-experience that forgotten resource, or perhaps to learn it.
Contact number for Maureen: 0439 933 066
Hypnosis is about empowering your own mind and enabling you to make powerful changes emotionally, mentally and physically, enabling you to take back control of your life, move forward, and have a happier more balanced life. Maureen creates a friendly, warm, safe environment to allow you to work through the issues you want to address.
- Do you want to stop smoking?
- Do you want to feel less stressed, or sleep better?
- Manage your weight or let go of fears and phobias?
- Control Anxiety, or manage pain?
- Have more motivation or focus?
These issues and many others can be successfully addressed through the practice of Hypnotherapy. Hypnosis is widely regarded as one of the safest ways to make lasting positive changes to your health and well-being.
I am a professional member of the Australian Hypnotherapy Association This means when clients come to see me they can have confidence in knowing that not only am I highly qualified, I am fully insured and I adhere to a professional code of conduct and ethics.
- An extensive background in nursing, within the public hospital system, GP clinics and Corporate Health.
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Certificate in Results
- Accelerated Healing and Pain Control
- Medical Support Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Natal Regression & Interlife Exploration
- Past Life Therapy
Contact number: 0439 933 066