Bruce is your local Chiropractor in Kalamunda.
Some of the common complaints that Bruce can provide therapy include:
- Headache and migraine.
- Shoulder and neck pain.
- Low back pain and Sciatica.
- “Nerve pain” such as shooting pains, pins and needles or numbness and tingling.
He treats the full cross-section of the community from newborns to great-grand mothers. With 15 years of teaching experience, Bruce works well with children and teens.
Bruce is a CrossFit Level 1 Trainer. Bruce teaches at Human Garage Crossfit.
Bruce also practices at Midland Wellness Centre.
The type of Chiropractic Technique that Bruce provides is known more broadly as ‘Diversified’, although he includes elements of Activator, SOT, Drop Piece, Applied Kinesiology, Webster Technique and various forms of other manual and soft tissue therapies.
Bruce provides treatment the full cross-section of the community from newborns to great-grand mothers. Consistent with his teaching background, Bruce particularly likes to care for children, teenagers and young adults.
Bruce lives in Kalamunda with his wife Josie and his three boys: Dylan, Thomas and Kofi. Bruce has lived in the Perth Hills area for 30 years.
Bruce enjoys home renovations, fishing, reading and exercise (CrossFit in particular).
Bruce holds the following qualifications:
- Bachelor Chiropractic (Hons) (Murdoch)
- Bachelor Science (Chiropractic) (Murdoch)
- Graduate Diploma Education (Secondary) (Curtin)
- Bachelor Applied Science (Multidisciplinary Science) (WAIT)
Professional Registration and Associations
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) www.ahpra.gov.au